Tuesday 20 November 2018

Strolling around the Imam square and revisiting places I had been to - Isfahan, Iran - The 18th of August 2018

 
Wherever I went to in Isfahan my steps always seemed to take me towards the Imam square where I would sometimes spend hours sitting or just watching people go by. I find it one of the most beautiful squares I have been to, as well as a cultural gathering place most of the times. 
 
 













I met a former English teacher who is retired now and dedicates himself to an old dream -  learning Japanese, which he often practices with the foreign visitors from Japan. We ended up in the Azadegan Café, which is as unique as this gentleman, where we had some safran tea before I headed home.
 





















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment