Tuesday 20 November 2018

Nomad camp and early morning at an Iranian hospital, Isfahan - The 16th and 17th of August 2018


We moved onto another Nomad camp site, where we were supposed to spend the night at but what seemed to have been a light morning indisposition aggravated and I could barely stand. Isaac and Saba proposed we got back to Isfahan so that I could go to the Hospital emergency services, which I did having reached Isfahan by around two in the morning.
 















I was astounded by the promptness of the Hospital doctor and nurse who provided me with the necessary help, having identified a bacteria as the source of my indisposition. Although I didn't have stomach problem at the times I was nevertheless advised to avoid some foods and eat just  rice over the next day.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment