Tuesday 20 November 2018

Afternoon pick-nick in the outskirts of Isfahan, Iran - The 19th of August 2018


Saba's family invited me for a pick-nick in the outskirts of Isfahan, close to a lake. We drove for hours on end and I kept asking myself why Iranians don't mind carrying boxes of everything required for a "banquet" and driving endless kilometres to find the "right" spot, whilst Westerners just sit at home or go around the closest CafĂ© shop ... but as we set the table on the ground and I looked around I realised finally why they do it ... they love beauty ... and nature and that's what it all comes to, besides the family gatherings ...

























 
 
 
 
I loved every minute of it ... and didn't feel tired nor restless as I most probably would under different circumstances. It must have been  around ten in the evening when we reached Saba's mother. 
 
 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment