Tuesday 20 November 2018

Out in a countryside orchard surrounded property - Isfahan 's outskirts, Iran - The 17th of August 2018



I slept really well which I indirectly atributed to the medicine I had been given early in the morning.  I got up fairly late and feeling fit, as if nothing had happened the day before. Saba's family members had invited me over to a property they have in the outskirts of Isfahan, where they often gather to either work in the orchard or just spend some family time together.
 
 
I felt privileged to have been invited as a family member and did really enjoy the afternoon and evening relaxing moments, getting to know Saba's parents, uncles and aunt, as well as the children of the youngest uncle, eating, singing "Tavalodet" (they had found out my birthday was in a few days from then) and getting the feeling of what Iranians do whenever they have some free time or a holiday.




































 

No comments:

Post a Comment