Monday 1 April 2019

Freiburg in Breisgau, Germany - The first impressions - The 2nd of January 2019

 
We reached Freiburg in Breisgau late in the evening having travelled by train from Bern and though I hadn't realised the Freiburg my daughter had mentioned to me wasn't in Switzerland I am glad she opted for the city on the Breisgau region.
 
 
The hotel we were lodged at was slightly away from the city centre, though close enough for us to go to on foot, which is what we did soon after having arrived. The Medieval look instantly drew our attention and despite being quite dark we identified the Martinstor, supposed to have been one of the two entrance gates to the town.
 
 
We ended up eating at a Japanese restaurant, whose food was not only very well presented but whose price was inferior to what I had initially expected.
 





































 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment