Thursday 14 May 2020

New Year in Isfahan - Day 4 (evening) - The 31st of December 2019



A dinner invitation made me once again experience the Iranian hospitality and feel the affection Iranians put in the family gatherings in which I had the priviledge of participating as a "member of the family".
 
 
After a brief exchange around the gifts we gave one another Sarah's father shared quite a few extraordinary life stories, as he showed me a photo album with pictures dating back to the fifties.


Dinner was excellent as always and although this might sound like an overstatement, the truth is in ni country have I been exposed to such tasty food as in Iran, where the ingredients balance seems to be at the root of their cuisine.


 
 








 










 
 

I strongly believe this was the perfect way to end the year ... (I just wish my daughter was there to share those precious moments with me).







 

No comments:

Post a Comment