Wednesday 19 June 2019

Tokyo - Around the Manhattan hotel area - The 9th and 10th of May 2019



Given the fact that I hardly had any time to freely stroll around Tokyo I decided to make an extra effort and go out in the Chiba neighbourhood at the end of the day and fairly early in the morning just to get a touch of what the area looked like.
 
 
There wasn't much to see apart from some huge stores, some game rooms and the train station, where at a particular evening I came across two very interesting ladies as I was waiting for my daughter, who asked me to practice their English.

























 
The morning strolls proved to be different once there was a garden just across the street from the hotel and despite the fact that one part was payable and not openthat early I still had access to a nice Japanese-type stretch of land to walk on prior to the conferences. 















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment