Friday 18 February 2011

The three cardboard boxes ...


The three cardboard boxes which got to Praia, Cape Verde on the 2nd of January have finally reached the people they were sent to. The second-hand clothes and odd things those boxes contain and which had been collected by some of my friends shall be locally distributed by those in need, after having been sellected by Sibylle. 

I must say I was beginning to get worried ..., but I can finally say ... I am relieved ... and particularly happy see the happy expressions on Beat's face and the volunteers who work with him ...

The arrival of the boxes to Sibylle's carried by Mito, Vivi and their cousin.












The opening of one of the packs by Beat, Tabea and Britta (Left). Beat and Tabea showing some of the things (Right).





May the ones who are going to get some of these things understand how committed we have been whilst putting things aside for them ...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment