Thursday 5 September 2019

Isfahan, Iran - Day 7 (morning and afternoon) - Lunch at one of the Bazaar restaurants; Qeysarieh Museum Café gallery - The 22nd of August 2019


We met Mustafa around one so as to have lunch at one of the restaurants he knows around the bazaar alleys. We then strolled around till five, once I had a few gifts to offer to the ladies working at the Qeysarieh Museum Café gallery, which had become one of my favourite places. I had bought a few things at the Museum and by doing so had become acquainted with the female personnel working there, one of whom was a Georgian lady who still was an English teacher.










 
 
 








I was happy to see them happy with the gifts (some pieces of jewellery and an embroidered bag for Ely, the one I had spoken to the most, who happened not to be on duty that particular day). The more I looked at the square from this rather unique observation poin the more I felt Isfahani ...












Prior to meeting Hamid at Hafez we quickly went by Mustafa's to pick up my earrings and to give a little gift to the daughter of one of the bazaar vendors.

















Gifts are in fact gestures of appreciation and love and the more I put smiles on peoples' faces the more I like to further "give".








(To be continued)
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment