Friday 20 July 2012

Missing Postcrossing cards ...



Having re-evaluated my opinion regarding the missing postcrossing cards I now take it that some people, irrespective of which Continent they come from, seem to have an initial enthusiasm for postcrossing that soon fades away and thus leads to having little consideration for those who have taken the time to select a card to send out to them, as in accordance with their expressed wishes.

Very few cards do actually get lost in the postal service, though PT- 241016 was such a case, therefore I can't hold the postcrosser I have sent it to responsible for not having registered it.

I still feel these cards sent out to China, Hong Kong, Brazil and Canada are entitled to  being rightly shown in my "blog wall" of sent and unlikely to become favorite cards:





PT- 219610




PT - 232712



PT- 243330



PT - 241016









No comments:

Post a Comment