Wednesday 1 June 2011

"Singularity" at its best...



As I was having lunch with most of the students who have recently attended the "English for meetings and negociations" course, I suddenly came up with the answer to the question I had  often asked myself after the course was finished  ("What had made those classes so unique?") - the singularity of the participants' personality traits ... (that was the "obvious" answer).











The group and I outside the Training Centre (left) and the restaurant (right)



Shyness ... openness ... conscientiousness ... spontainety ... extraversion ... impulsiveness ... you name it  and we had it all within those classroom walls ...

The situational variables were as unique as the English Language samples "produced" ...  but we made it through all of our "differences" ... and took pleasure in it all (which I believe is getting rarer nowadays) ...


Singularity at its best ... (or "worst") ... but still "singularity" ...






No comments:

Post a Comment