Thursday 29 August 2019

Kermanshah, Iran - Day 2 (late afternoon and evening) - Horse riding - The 15th of August 2019

 
(...)
 
Soon after the visit of Taq-e Bostan Masoomeh and Morteza took us to some horse stables where two of their horses are kept and proposed a horse riding lesson-like experience, which I really appreciated. I had riden camels before but this was a rather unexpected and interesting first time experience I will remember for a while. 




















 
 
 
 
 
Upon getting back to Kermanshah Masoumeh's sister and brother-in-law joined us for dinner and  we ended up spending some precious moments till gone one in the morning.
 
 
It had been a long day but I was feeling particularly happy because my kidney problem seemed to have finally succumbed to the strong influence of the Kurdish seed home-made medicine.
 
 
 



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment