Wednesday 28 August 2019

Kermanshah, Iran - Day 1 (morning cont.) - Emado-Douleh Mosque - The 14th of August 2019



(...)

We then headed onto the Emado-Douleh Mosque. Despite being quite small in size I must confess I was taken by the glazed tiles (as I almost always do) while I strolled around the patio. It did in a way remind me of some of the Mosques I had visited up in the Northern part of Iran two years back.
 
 
We were the only visitors, which allowed us to take time to sit inside without the feeling of interfering with other people's prayers. Despite not being Muslims we prayed bearing in mind that most religious places have a holy-like atmosphere about them.
 


































We got back "home" for a quick lunch that Masoomeh prepared for us followed by a well deserved "siesta" before "hitting the road" again.
























 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment