Tuesday 27 August 2019

Isfahan, Iran - Day 3 - Kaveh bus terminal, Imam square - The 13th of August 2019


Our third day started at Kaveh bus terminal and ended at exactly the same place, once we were taking a bus to Kermanshah late in the evening. We had the chance of meeting my previous bus driver and handing him some presents for the family, as we confirmed the tickets before heading to the Imam square.



















Wherever we went Imam square seemed to always be a compulsory stop over place. We unexpectedly came across a nearby cosy cafĂ© inside a patio, which would soon become our favourite relaxing place within the limits of the square. 
 
 
 

















The heat was unbearable and because we had a long bus ride in the evening we decided to head back home and simply relax and have a light meal.
 








As our hosts moved furniture around we sat in some of  the royal-like chairs while waiting for Hamid to drive us to the Kaveh terminal. I was nervous regarding the long ride because my kidney infection was still affecting me and I didn't know how well I would cope with the long eight hours we had ahead till we reached Kermanshah, where we had planned to stay for four days.
 
 













The sight of the VIP bus did not exactly appease my mind in regards to the long journey ahead but gave me at least the feeling that we would be travelling in a fairly comfortable way.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment