Thursday 5 May 2016

My 4 day trip to Dorset (Day 3 morning) - Wareham - the North Mill - The 23rd of April 2016


I feel I should dedicate a whole page of my blog to the North Mill, despite the fact that I didn't take advantage of its premises as I would, had I stayed longer or not have been under pressure to get to know several neighbouring towns within such a short period of time.
 
 
Being able to stay somewhere where there is a story behind and a sense of history in the air is not only unusual but a priviledge, added to the fact that the former windmill turned into a guest house is in a beautiful setting and is particularly cosy. One should also mention Sally, its owner and local manager who made me feel "at home" with her kindness and welcoming attitude.
 
 
I don't need to say much more because photos will certainly speak on my behalf ...







































































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment