Thursday 23 October 2014

Being aware of one's role in life ...



I have just finished reading a very inspiring book I had bought in Ireland some time ago. I must confess I had never heard of this brave young lady, maybe because, I do believe, politics from afar reach us in the proportion of the direct impact they may or may not have in our own internal politics.

Speaking out for justice and raising her voice in the name of  people especially those deprived of the basic  human rights in her own country knowing she is putting her life at risk is not only being aware of the role she ought to play but ultimately being courageously strong.





 
As I was reading some of the hardships she had  (and still has) to go through following the openly denouncing of crimes perpetrated in her country I wondered how many of us would expose ourselves in a similar way! 

























"Those who do struggle often fail, but those who do not struggle have failed already." Brecht
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment