Thursday 1 March 2018

The temporary exhibition on Isfahan and its Art (cont.) - NAV Portugal Training Centre premises - The 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th of January 2018


(...)

The exhibition continued through to the 25th  and the increasing number of visitors made particularly happy, namely because many of them had been influenced by previous visitors who had enjoyed the exhibition and had therefore spoken to others about it.
 
 
To my surprise I realised most people when asked where they would like to have their photo taken decided on the area where the coats and waistcoat s were hanging. The miniature work did appeal to the greatest majority of people and according to the written opinions many had never heard of Isfahan nor had any inclination to visit Iran prior to the exhibition. The second and last film to be shown during the exhibition period, the Salesman by Asghar Farhadi was attended by fourteen people, who felt it was quite dramatic but very interesting. 

 
I can't help referring that the exhibition was also visited by a number of foreigners, who were attending an Aviation conference being held at the Training school. Many of their expressed opinions turned out to be appraisals at the way the exhibition was organized, which I felt really proud of.
 














































I might not have been able to convey everything I feel in regards to Isfahan, but one thing I know ... I gave it my best and must confess was happy with the visible results ...
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment