Saturday 1 April 2017

Santa Maria island - The Azores - The Refresher course - The 28th and 29th of March 2017


The 28th and 29th of March were mostly spent in the airport premises and between the airport and the airport hotel. I must confess that I have never been too keen on total immersion type of courses though this particular one made me slightly change my mind. Waht could have easily been a tiring (and eventually boring) refresher course ended up being quite interesting, mainly due to the adorable students I had to work with.


































I wasn't aware then that I was to later become particularly happy with the results obtained by the ones who had to soon after submit themselves to an International English Aviation oriented test. Hard work does pay off (though not always) and I am sure we will all remember this almost non-stop two day Refresher course ...







No comments:

Post a Comment