Monday 20 January 2014

Nantes, the last images - The 13th of January 2014 (morning)



As I am on my way to Commerce so as to catch the tram that will take me to Neustrie where I will board a bust to the airport it starts to rain ... in the form of very timid rain drops, which nevertheless force me to get my umbrella ... the one I had expected to have used throughout my brief stay but which ended not being necessary.

There is a certain sadness in the air but still the luminosity calls my attention to the beauty I am leaving behind ... so I don't hesitate to get my camera out and take the last photos around the Marechal Foch square, the walls of Saint Pierre and the Cathedral façade.































I know I will be back some day ... possibly during the Spring or Summer time when visiting the islands and the area I haven't been able to during such a short visit will be easier ...



I have grown attached to this city (... as my mother would say ... what don't you get attached to?).








No comments:

Post a Comment