Wednesday 5 December 2018

Meeting my former host; on the way to the Flower garden; the Flower Garden - Isfahan, Iran - The 1st of November 2018

 
Klara and I had arranged to meet my former host, Saba whose house stands on an alley from Nesgat street, that morning. We had to once make our way via the Imam square so as to reach it. An unexpected rainbow gave Ali Qapu Palace and the square itself an entirely different touch of colourful light ... and if I already considered it to have an exquisitely beautiful overview the more I looked the nicest it felt.






















I felt rather emotional when I walked into the house I spent too many a days in the past. We shared a few news and presents, having spent some time before we were back on the road.






















As we were getting ready to eat Klara felt sick and it  took quite a while to understand why she had unexpectedly start throwing up and unable to firmly walk. She had had almost two glasses of pomegranate juice at Saba's without having been told she shoul ingest some sugar or anything sweet. It wasn't until I met a taxidriver I knew, Mr. Tavakoli and we had her sit at a dry cleaning shop of a friend of his that she slowly regained her well being.
 
 
 
 





 
 
Klara with Mr. Tavakoli (on the left) and her unexpected "saviours". 
 
 
 
She felt this rather diminishing episode shouldn't interfere in what we had planned to do in the afternoon, once she was feeling better. We then asked Mr. Tavokoli to drive us to the Flower garden and pick us up one hour and a half later. 
 
 
I have never been to this garden around Spring time and seen flowers in their full blooming period but must confess that nevertheless is a very agreable place to stroll on and spend some quiet time at, which is what we did.
 
 
 
 



































 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment