Friday 14 December 2018

Christmas oriented dinner gatherings - The 7th and the 10th of December 2018



I am not normally into Christmas oriented dinner gatherings unless they are organized by my family members. Amidst a few invitations which I refused I ended up showing at one organized by Carla, my hairdresser for her employees, family members and some of her "best clients" at Klara's and actually participated in another one organized by Klara for her employees and four of her client friends (I included) at Manel's. 
 
 
 










At Klara's







At Manel's



















Lena and Pauli (on the left) and Tiago (right).






















Leta (left) and Tânia (right).














Klara and I (on the left) and Petrika and Rafael (right).





The highest moment was the exchanging  and revelation of the "secret friend" behind the presents as they were being handed out. There were some useful and a few sex oriented presents which had some of the older clients present at the restaurant blush but




















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment