Wednesday 13 November 2019

Porto Santo island - The Refresher courses and the long wait to go back home - The 23rd of October 2019



The Refresher courses always bring the opportunity of getting to reconnect with students I have not regularly seen though in this case it wasn't quite like that.



 







Once the last Refresher course was finished I walked back and forth around the airport outside area to make time for the afternoon flight to Madeira. I ended up concentrating my attention on the plants and the rather exquisite statue that stood right in front of the terminal before boarding the flight unaware that as from Madeira airport onwards everything would start going wrong in regards to delays added to delays that seemed to only be communicated right before the presupposed boarding. 




























































By the time I landed at Lisbon airport it was early morning and I was not only tired but equally upset because lately whenever I board any flight from the Portuguese carrier there seems to be some sort of problem.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment