Monday 26 February 2018

My 12 Day stay in Isfahan - Day 8 (late evening) - Isfahan - Making dinner - The 4th of December 2017


As I got back home Saba and I decided to prepare a traditional Iranian cuisine plate for the Indonesian hosts who would be leaving somewhere else the following day, though I was secretely looking forward to taking a few adenture steps into yet another mysterious world - the one of the spices, irrespective of the reason behind it. 






We ended up having an amusing evening with a neighbour, as we put on some flowery bedsheets in chador-like style. She had had to make her way up to help us deal with a cooking problem we couldn't solve and I must say I learned quite a few cooking strategies, among which a new way of cooking rice the Iranian style.
 
 





























 

No comments:

Post a Comment