Tuesday 27 February 2018

My 12 Day stay in Isfahan - Day 10 - Isfahan - Along the Zayande Rud river; Iman square and socializing with the neighbours - The 6th of December 2017

 
 
Why I decided to photograph the way out of my hosts'  will keep on being unknown to me ... though I feel it may be related to the fact that my stay was coming to an end and I felt the need to register those images ... the images of a path I walked everyday ... one which made me undeniably happy.
 
 







I walked all the way towards the dry Zayande Rud river to admire its  green shores and bridges once more and to just sit somewhere  and ponder ... the old Iranian way I was beginning to identify myself with.

























I was going to miss Isfahan ... How I was going to miss it!!!










Upon reaching my hosts' I was introduced to the neighbour's grand-children and invited over to share lunch with them, which ended up being another emotional-like experience I'll cherish for ever ... What a beautiful family ... and one of gifted artists. One of the lady's daughters made wood puzzle-like paintings and painted egg-shell frames for her own amusement and so did her husband  ... intricate horses made out of bent iron like nails ...
 



















































































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment