Tuesday 27 February 2018

My 12 Day stay in Isfahan - Day 11 (afternoon and evening ) - Isfahan - The garden park and dinner - The 7th of December 2017


The afternoon was spent strolling around a garden park which grows a huge variety of flower and plant species. It briefly reminded me of Horto do Campo Grande, a similar compound in Lisbon, though maybe three or four times smaller than the one I got to visit in Isfahan.
 
 
I was impressed with its size, but the truth is the more I thought about Iranians'love for nature the more it made sense to have such a garden park as they called it. I was given a rather meaningful special  bunch of flowers by my hosts to signal out my long stay and our forthcoming friendship.  



































Part of the evening was spent with a guest couple from the UK (though Maria was from the Netherlands), who brought a few edible things which together with what was left over from lunch contributed to our dinner party.
 



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment