Tuesday 27 February 2018

My 12 Day stay in Isfahan - Day 10 (evening) - Isfahan - Bazaar shopping - The 6th of December 2017

 
The idea of having an exhibition on Isfahan organised when I got back started being "shaped" in my mind. Why I wanted people back home to get a different perspective than the one they have (had expressed) on Iran and Iranians was again unknown to me ... I wanted to share Isfahani Art with them together with pictures of monuments worth being visited at least once in a lifetime. This led me to go to the Bazaar with Isaac and buy artefacts I still lacked in my collection so as to be able to show my Portuguese colleagues a wider range of traditional Isfahani Art. 
 
 













Carpets ... yes, I needed to buy a Nomadic one ... embroidered  brocades, gaz ... and or any other typical edible something ... I didn't exactly know where to start but I was determined to do something about it whether it worked or not I wasn't yet sure.



















Having gone across the illuminated tunnel on my way to one of the best gaz production factories according to what Isaac had been told made my ideas start getting clearer ... and after  dinner even more ... I theoretically knew what I wanted to do ..., whether it would pay off in terms of my efforts I would only find out later.




































(Some of the artefacts I bought and was given)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment