Monday 3 July 2017

On my way to Bournemouth - Faro (late morning and early afternoon) - The 10th of June 2017


I took an early train to Faro, where my flight to Bournemouth would be taking off from. I had planned to stroll around the city all afternoon but hadn't realised the temperatures would be so high and walking up and down under such heat with a heavy backpack on my back wasn't exactly what I had been looking forward to. 



I managed to walk up to the Cathedral which was closed having briefly stopped by the marina, the old arch of the city and some back alleys to take some photographs before heading back to the bus terminal, so as to catch a bus to the airport well ahead of the scheduled flight.


































"I may open the door
I may unveil my body
and slowly let
it surrender to the touch of day." - Antonio Ramos Rosa (free translation from the Portuguese).





































No comments:

Post a Comment