Wednesday 24 October 2018

Isfahan - Iran -The handing out of presents to acquaintances and friends - The 11th of August 2018

 
 
I flew to Isfahan on the 10th of August in what turned out to be a rather eventful  outgoing flight with numerous last minutes changes. Initially supposed to have flown into Munich and then Vienna I soon found myself at Istambul airport prior to flying to Isfahan.
 
 
Upon reaching my friends' I went down to the neighbours, whose children I had brought a few presents for. I felt they were happy to see me again. The distribution of presents took me to the main bus station to hand out some to Moji as well.







 




Sometime early in the afternoon I decided to make my way to the main square and feel the atmosphere but unexpectedely met the neighbours who had been out buying some presents for me and got back to their place once they had been organising some tea party for me.
 













































 

No comments:

Post a Comment