Tuesday 20 December 2016

From North to South ... another group of beloved students ...




I have had the pleasure of recently welcoming official and future Aerodrome Information Traffic Agents in my Aeronautical English refresher course and "feel" their commitment and enthusiasm throughout the whole period of time.


I don't really know what it is about all these students that come and go and yet leave a void ... a mere twelve hours were easily turned into a friendly-like type of atmosphere, that has born visible fruits at the end and has led to success ... a success that is based on having provided them with the best possible "tools" within a limited amount of time (and beyond) and having received the necessary recognition every committed teacher "craves" for ... 


It may sound both disproportionate and repetitive but I can't help but call them my "beloved students",  who will be carrying out their duties in aerodromes that spread from North to South.


May they be "blessed" ... 













With the coordinator of the course and myself (right)







No comments:

Post a Comment