Friday 8 June 2018

Cape Verde - On the way to Tarrafal via Pico dos Orgãos; Tchon Bon; Tarrafal bay - The 1st of June 2018

 
 
As we sat at Sofia's it was decided by majority of votes to go to Calheta by taxi rather than by local bus. The only advantage for me was to be able to take a different road than the one I would under normal conditions. I was therefore given the privilege of revisiting the Pico dos Orgãos region where I hadn't been to for a few years.
 
 

























As we were making our way to Tarrafal we stopped at the former concentration camp of Tchon Bon briefly though neither of my colleagues visited it.







It's the bay of Tarrafal they were interested in, which is undoubtedly a very nice one. We spent the rest of the morning on the main beach before heading to Calheta, and though the sun wasn't shining it was still fairly warm.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment