Thursday 28 December 2017

My 12 day stay in Isfahan - Day 4 (afternoon) - Isfahan - Naghsh Jahan Square - Bazaar workshops and shopping - The 30th of November 2017




As I left the Chehel Sotoun Palace gardens I headed back to the Naghsh Jahan Square and spent the rest of the afternoon observing various artisans carrying out their craftsmanship as I envisaged which objects to buy for the eventual Isfahan Art exhibition I intended to organise once I got back to Portugal.





























As the afternoon came to a close I had already bought quite a few artefacts, from metal engraved plates to enamel painted objects, painted miniatures on shells and bone, typical handicrafted jewellery,  etc. among a number of other little things I'd use to exemplify some specific kind of Art. I was particularly happy with what I bought, despite the fact that I spent a bit more than I had expected with some objects ... but fine Art involves craft and time, so I felt the prices were fair.








































Naghs Jahan Square was therefore once more visited as I left the bazaar. Stopping over to just observe the moviment in and around the square had become an addiction.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment