Friday 11 August 2017

My 6 day adventure in Dorset and Belfast - Day 6 (afternoon and evening) -The Unesco designated Jurassic Coast - The Lulworth Cove, the Durdle Door Arch; dinner at Marian's - The 15th of June 2017

 
The afternoon was spent exploring part of the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site we drove to, more precisely the Lulworth Cove, the Durdle Door Arch and the surrounding area. I was absolutely mesmerised by the overall atmosphere with its cliff-embedded beaches. Despite the strong wind I really enjoyed it, having felt that my daughter's last minute surprise was one of the best "treats" of this sojourn.





























































Evening at Marian's sanctuary of Asian memories with a special dinner at her Zen garden premises included added a special touch to my last evening in Dorset one I would almost certainly remember for a long time. I will be indebted to Mia forever. My 6 day adventure wouldn't have been what it turned out to be, had it not been for her.  
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment