Monday 4 February 2013

Still more presents for the children of Calheta ...


I wish I could say these are the last presents I shall pack for the children of Calheta, but I can't, for there are still a few children left and I am beginning to get worried with space constraints ..., and so are the four people who are travelling with me.












Presents for little Odete (left) and Rivia (right).











Presents for Justina (left) and Elias (right).












Beta's presents for both her "godchildren".



Many presents have been identified with the photocopies of the children glued onto the packages, once some of the children's names are not known yet.

















Presents for Eduardo Furtado (left) and Juciene (right).


















Presents for little Velker (left) and Jefferson (right).
















Presents from Dulce and Ângela for their respective "godchildren".





The last presents handed out today were from Olga for her "godchild".



I must confess I am touched because the more we are feeling the crisis the more we seem to have a solidarity approach to other people's difficulties.


May these people who are worried about these children and have taken the time to buy presents for them be blessed.
















No comments:

Post a Comment