Saturday 8 October 2011

Amsterdam (still) ...



Two weeks have gone by since I came from Amsterdam and there are certain Canal images I  simply can't forget.

I have been wondering what it would be like to live in those houseboats ... there are about two thousand of those along the several Amsterdam Canals (we were told) and the more I look at the photos I have taken, the stronger seems to be my feeling for those inhabited floating places ...  which are said to have become popular after the second World War ...






I'll still have Amsterdam on my mind for a while as I read some of the books I bought there ... and more so when I'll be walking on those beautiful quintessential Dutch footwear  I'll soon risk wearing to work (I might make myself be "heard" finally ...).



No comments:

Post a Comment