Tuesday 23 November 2010

The unregistered Postcrossing card ...

It is quite sad to find out that some postcrossers do not bother to either register the cards we so kindly send to them, taking into account their preferences ... but also refuse to acknowledge the messages suggesting to send them another one, in case those cards may have got lost on their way to them ...

I have had my third card not registered (this time) by a Polish postcrosser I have sent a Lisbon elevator to (Elevador da Glória) on the 26th of September, together with a few "exquisite" stamps and a recipe.

While I was waiting for it to be registered (60 days) I may as well have sent another randomly sellected card to someone who might (eventually) have appreciated the effort and even felt happy to have received it ..., but what can I say ... these are the rules of a "game",  in which not everyone plays fairly ... nor is committed to.

May this card (like the previous two unregistered ones) occupy an outstanding place of its own, not in a postcrossing wall ... but in a  simple blog ...


PT-142602






Note: The card has been registered the same day this article was published.




No comments:

Post a Comment