Thursday 23 November 2017

The latest films I have watched ...


I have watched three Art oriented films lately, one of which - Loving Vincent,  I was mesmerised by. I must admit I was not particularly impressed with the other two - Tulip Fever and Rodin, despite the fact that the cast wrongly led me to believe they were (could be) films I would later remember. The critcs' views I have copied down correspond to my personal opinion.











 
"Great look, great cast ... but everything  just sits there like a tableful of delicious ingredients waiting for a master chef who never shows up. " - Jim Lane
 
 
 
 
 
 
 










 
 
 
"A didactic film, which paradoxically lacks strength and passion." - Oscar Uriel 


















"The result is breathtakingly original, a reminder of both Van Gogh's unique vision and the tactile pleasure of hand-drawn animation." - Jim Lane




 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment