Saturday 11 March 2017

Calheta de São Miguel, Santiago island - Cape Verde - (Day 2 afternoon cont.) - The handing out of the presents (cont.) - The 26th of February 2017


(...)

Eunice collected her and her sister Elcy's presents. I couldn't help looking at how grown up she was particularly because I remembered how tiny she used to be when she was attending my workshops.






Eunice





Micaels's aunt came around to collect Ivandra's presents and to accompany her nephew, who always shows his satisfaction by smiling brightly whenever he gets his presents. 






























Micael




Then it was the turn of two little girls I brought some presents for despite not having got them any "godmothes" yet followed by Marline, whom I have always had a strong affection for since she started attending my workshops back in 2009 and more so because this time she made it the whole way up to Achada Batalha on her crutches.




















Marline











I was surprised to see Josefine show up, once she has been residing in Praia lately, but also particularly happy to see her and the beautiful young lady she has turned out to be.









Josefine





The grandmother of a little boy came over to collect his presents before I handed out to Sr. Meno several packs of presents for children (Edu, Dulcilinda and Velker) who wouldn't be able to come, trusting he would be the right person to do it later.































No comments:

Post a Comment