Friday 27 January 2017

My weekend adventure at Aix-en-Provence, France - (Day 3 late morning and early afternoon) - On the way home - The 22nd of January 2017


My first adventure of the year was over in no time because as I was getting used to the "brightness" of Provence it was time to head back home and soon immerse myself back into the airport routine teaching tasks, which I nevertheless couldn't fully get "rid of", once I stepped out of the Aix-en-Provence Marseille connecting bus some of the photos I instinctively took were precisely of the tower and the flight operating procedures.





Aix-en-Provence Bus Terminal





















Any trip is a "repeated" trip in the sense that there's always tiredness, airport waiting procedures ... an "imposed" return ... and a further anticipated trip in one's mind ... 



The ones that will follow this Lisbon-Marseille-Lisbon "adventure"  are already scheduled ... but they will last longer and will certainly not be leisure-oriented ones  ...










No comments:

Post a Comment