Tuesday 13 September 2016

On my way to York via Porto and Liverpool - Liverpool Lime Street station and York Safestay Hotel - The 5th of September 2016


I got into Liverpool on time and without any delays got onto a bus that took me to Lime Street Station where the train I had booked in advance would leave from. As I had still twenty minutes before boarding the train I strolled around the Train Sation main entrance Hall I knew so well, as I had been to Liverpool at the beginning of the year.




















I must have slept for a while as by the time I reached York it sounded as if I had just boarded. Mia was waiting for me at the arrival platform, which was definitely the best moment of the day. We walked to the hotel we were lodged at for the next two days, whose building not only had a "history" behind but also a very peculiar type of decoration.







































I loved the room we were "assigned" though for obvious reasons I chose to sleep on the lower bunk bed.















No comments:

Post a Comment