Monday 12 September 2016

On my way to York via Porto and Liverpool - Porto, Soares dos Reis Museum - The garden - The 4th of September 2016


(...)

I decided to visit the Palace of Carrancas' inner garden-like patio I had seen from the upper floors during the visit to the Museum. Its walls are covered in beautiful blue and white glazed tiles covering a wide variety of themes, which I ended up taking pictures to as I patiently waited for my lunch in the open-air Café restaurant located in its premises.
 
 
 
 



























I felt it had been a rather intensive morning though the Museum  was well worth the visit. Because of it being the first Sunday of the month it was entirely free (an additional bonus that added a touch of graciousness to the richness of what I had the privilege to see).
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment