Wednesday 27 April 2016

My 4 day trip to Dorset (Day 1 - early morning) - Bournemouth - Strolling along the East Upper Cliff Drive; Hinton Road - The 21st of April 2016



I woke up fairly early in the morning so as to visit the Russel-Cotes Museum and Art Gallery but once it  only opened at ten I decided to walk along the East Upper Cliff Drive overlooking the sea and the Pier that I could see in the distance.  The sight was particularly beautiful and apart from the odd runners down on the beach path and the overflying birds there was nobody to be seen  walking the drive.


























From there and rather than walking towards the pier I veered left along the Lower Gardens and into the city centre, with its still empty Burlington arcades towards the Dean Park, where I  sat for a while.

































(To be continued)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment