Saturday 2 January 2016

New Year' s resolutions ...



I have never made any New Year's resolutions maybe because I have always felt things should flow the way they would and I'd go along with them in the most natural way, always trying to give my best whichever the situation ...


I somehow feel the need  (and why not choose the New Year) to slightly change, ponder on and stop investing much of my time on situations that no longer serve me or people, who I feel for yet, haven't got my best interest at heart ... "arid " and sporadic friendships (or maybe I should call them close acquaintances) which drain me ... people who don't bring anything into my life ...  


I feel I'll start looking forward rather than feel tempted to look forward with an eye on the past ... and re-invent myself ... Someone once said to me that one only gives what one feels like giving ... and unexpectedly  (against all odds, I'd say) I feel like being more "sellective"  ... and giving myself more ...















No comments:

Post a Comment