Thursday 22 October 2015

In good "company" ...


I have once more realised that many of my best moments are spent in the company of students, who attend my classes and several of the refresher courses, whom I almost naturally develop a strong connection with.

That was the case regarding the latest refresher course for Aerodrome traffic information agents, in which we had a terric challenging time decodifying "live" RTF transmissions in English, describing aviation oriented pictures and analysing unexpected situations.

















I will definitely miss those moments ... and the good "company" ... once they go back to the Azorean  aerodromes and the Aviation school aerodrome in Evora they work at. May they continue to be the adorable people they have shown to be ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment