Sunday 22 December 2013

Santa Maria recorded moments from the 10th to the 13th of December 2013


The very few moments I have recorded in photo form whilst I was in Santa Maria were the images of both groups I was teaching to and what I could see from my hotel room veranda every morning. Time might have allowed me to take some photographs by the end of the day but I felt more like relaxing than venturing into the little corners of the island I had had the possibility of photographing not long before.

There is no doubt my teaching activities bring about an unrecorded joy to my day-to-day life. Students do make a difference in my working routine and it is thanks to them it feels more important than it would if they weren't part of it.    












 










José Manuel, Margarida, Victor, Rui, Noureddine, Eduardo, Ricardo, Elda and Anabela (from left to right).






No comments:

Post a Comment