Sunday 22 December 2013

Azores, Ponta Delgada airport painted panels - The 9th of December 2013


(...)

Having rushed to the airport ahead of time so as not to be caught into another pouring down of rain I unexpectedly found time to look at the lounge as I never had before and was extremely surprised to discover some upper painted panels I had been unaware of in my previous stopovers.

They were beautifully organised in terms of  airport related issues as well as colours. No airport staff seemed to have been forgotten from the ladies cleaning the lounge to the crew members walking by or the passengers moving about in distinct scenarios. 

A little farther along some different painted approach scenes related to Aviation caught my attention as well. 

I was still wet and feeling uncomfortable but those artistic representations released some of my anxiety and in no time I was finally flying to Santa Maria, my final destination.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment