Friday 18 October 2013

Paris - The 17th and 18th of September 2013


The Uzbekistan Airlines flight I boarded in Tashkent landed in Paris at about 19H30 and I headed to my hotel in the Pigalle area without too much delay.

The following day looked rather grey ... in every sense and I don't think it was merely connected to the meteorological conditions, which were definitely not the best ... the sky was cloudy ... rain was beginning to fall ... but that in itself would have not been enough to make me feel "greyish blue" ... it was a lot more than that, and though I seemed to know why that was happening I was ironically not willing to change the "colours" of my Parisian day.

I wandered about Montmartre and Les Hales for a great part of the day to be back to the new hotel I was booked at in Ramey, which I didn't leave till the following day.


































Never in my life, particularly taking into account the fact that I had been there several times before, had Paris looked and felt so grey ... the only tinge of vibrant colours having been the bed covers (ironically again ... in both hotels) ... red ...   a vibrant red, the presumed colour of happiness ...








No comments:

Post a Comment