Sunday 21 April 2013

Tile details, on the way to Oriente Train Station, Lisbon - The 21st of April 2013


The sun was shining bright this morning so I decided to walk down towards the Oriente Train Station and take my camera just in case I came across something interesting.

Soon after I looked at a tile panel which partly decorates one of the Hotels on the way towards the Station, which I had photographed previously but this time it were its details, which I found to be rather interesting, I decided to concentrate on.


























































I don't exactly know what it was that caught my attention as I selected them but some of the cartoon characters' facial expressions were certainly responsible for that choice  ...










1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Tried to leave a message here yesterday, but must have made some mistake in publishing it. Tried to reach you on the phone, but it's not going through. Give us a bell when you pick this. 002389767938. JC

    ReplyDelete