Monday 14 January 2013

Presents for the children of Calheta



I have been given a few presents for the children of Calheta which I have already packed, together with some of the things I have bought myself. I hope to be able to collect all of them before leaving, though it is always a bit of a stressful situation, particularly because there are "godparents" who often leave it for the last moment.













An embroidered blouse and some hair pins for Leinira (left). A school bag and a patterned blouse for Ivanilde Elena (right).











A stripped blouse for Jocelyne(left). A flower patterned blouse for Claudina (right).













Some school material and a flower hair clip for Mena (left). A Photo album and a small bag with two fur toys inside for little Leidina (right).















A doll for one of Juliza's neighbours (left). A game for Pedrilson (right).











Some ceramic moulds and paint for Elizabeth and Ângela to continue with their painting project (left). A blouse and  kitchen crochet application for their mother Nate (right).





Because it will soon be Carnival I have bought three Venesian-like masks for three of the girls I feel might head the Carnival parade in the village - Josseanne, Leinira and Marline.




























No comments:

Post a Comment