Wednesday 29 August 2012

Friday evening in Nattages - The 24th of August 2012




I flew to Geneva airport on Friday and reached Nattages in France by late afternoon. As Christian made his way to the swimming pool I opted to wandering about ... "feeling" the beauty of the surrounding nature and breathing in some fresh air ...















I believe it is only when one moves to the countryside, whether it is temporarily or not, that one realises there may be quite  a few disadvantages in living in a capital city and not being able to have some of the countryside "little" pleasures ... the scent of flowers ... the smell of wet grass ... the mountains ... and even the sky ( at least not as often as one wants to) ...








































As evening fell I wondered if that hadn't been one of the best birthday presents I had had the privilege of having been "given" ...








No comments:

Post a Comment