Tuesday 31 January 2012

The decision not to be a postcrosser any longer ...




I have taken the decision of not being a postcrosser any longer (after two years) based on the fact that many of my cards don't reach their destination and I am thoroughly convinced that it is not a postal service problem but rather something to do with the postcrossers I have sent those cards to, namely based on the premise that these people don't even acknowledge the messages I send them suggesting the sending out of a second card.

I may have been less "lucky", though I must confess I have also made a few friends through postcrossing, whom I intend to keep and cherish. I leave "postcrossing" with full consciousness of having always followed the "rules" and given my best to make people happy with the cards I have sent (at least those who have registered them), as in accordance with their "requests" and preferences.

As soon as the latest cards I have sent reach (or don't reach their destination) I'll say "goodbye" to postcrossing, wishing postcrossers and "postcrossing" all the best .

I have downloaded the latest "missing" cards (sent to Belarus, Russia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Finland) in order to have them publish in this article, so that they may be seen, once they have unfortunately not made it to the official postcrossing wall. 




 PT-213353






PT-213869






PT-213899







PT-214440






PT-215940







PT-217045







PT-219603




P.S. Since this article was published three of the cards have finally been registered (PT-219603; PT-215994 and PT-213353)






No comments:

Post a Comment